Whether you are traveling alone or with children, there is a lot to see and do in Pittsburgh. The following attractions are open all year. If you come at the right time, you might take in a Steeler’s or Pirates game, visit the amazing Three Rivers Arts Festival, check out the Three River’s Regatta, and much more. Check out Visit Pittsburgh for what’s going on right now.
Area Attractions Near Pittsburgh Center for Holistic Dentistry
- Carnegie Science Center – world-class huge science center for kids from 9 to 99
- Pittsburgh Zoo – a large, excellent zoo
- Phipps Conservatory – incredible botanical garden and glasshouse.Phipps has provided a world-class garden experience to its visitors since 1893!
- Heinz (Pittsburgh) History Center – chock full of Pittsburgh history (including sports)
- Clayton at the Frick – there’s a lot going on around here, but one of our favorites is to tour the Clayton mansion – a wonderful tour (reservations recommended). Also on the grounds is an antique car museum, a greenhouse, a (mostly) free art museum, the Frick Café (the best place to eat outdoors in Pittsburgh), and more. There’s also a park across the street with wonderful trails for easy hiking.
- Carnegie Museum of Art – world-class art museum, co-located with the Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History– world-class history museum, co-located with the Carnegie Museum of Art
- Andy Warhol Museum – the largest museum in the world dedicated to a single artist
- Two Inclines – ride the incline and enjoy spectacular views from the top of Mount Washington
- Just Ducky Tours – a great, fun way to see the city
- Falling Water – We’ve added this because Falling Water is considered by many to be Frank Lloyd Wright’s ultimate masterpiece. This is about a one-hour drive through some gorgeous country. If you’re going, we recommend you make reservations for the tour.