NeckLase at Pittsburgh Center for Holistic Dentistry
Often the neck is one of the first areas to show signs of aging. Using NeckLase®, your body’s natural ability to product collagen is stimulated. NeckLase is indicated for people who which to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, scars and sun damage, or to repair uneven skin tone or texture. The result is a more youthful appearance and smoother, more supple skin.
Watch this 30-second video that describes the procedure and the results.
- Tightens the skin for a healthier, more attractive appearance
- Helps rejuvenate more elastic collagen
- Long lasting results
- Short office visits with no recovery time, bruises, or swelling
- No skin redness or sensitivity to sun
How many NeckLase treatments will I need?
Most people require one treatment per 10 years of age. For example, a 40 year-old would need four 30- to 45-minute treatments for optimal results, typically given three weeks apart.
How can I extend the longevity of NeckLase treatments?
You can help keep your results in top form with normal healthy activities. For example:
- Minimize exposure to sun
- Avoid tanning salons
- Don’t smoke
- Eat well
- Drink alcohol only in moderation
- Take the anti-oxidants you should be taking anyway, including Vitamins C, E, A, and others we will recommend to you
Do NeckLase treatments hurt?
Patients experience little to no discomfort from this procedure. Generally, there may be some collagen growth sensitivity, feeling of heat, or mild discomfort towards the middle of the lip area since this area is loaded with nerves. Most people leave the office feeling comfortable. Some temporary tingling, tenderness, or slight swelling of tissue may occur.