LipLase at Pittsburgh Center for Holistic Dentistry
LipLase® is a fast and comfortable treatment that revolutionizes lip rejuvenation – providing fuller, tighter, smoother lips without using injectables. Treatment takes about 30 minutes per session and are typically given once a month for three months. The results are visible immediately following treatment.
LipLase uses the latest technology to treat lips from both the outside and the inside. Moreover, it stimulates the body’s natural ability to make collagen, for a longer-lasting result as compared with injectables and other more invasive treatments.
- Tightens the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Helps rejuvenate more elastic collagen
- Long lasting results
- Short office visits with no recovery time, bruises, or swelling
How many LipLase treatments will I need?
Most people require only two treatments, typically space three weeks apart.
How can I extend the longevity of LipLase treatments?
You can help extend the longevity of treatments by engaging in normal healthy activities. For example:
- Minimize exposure to sun
- Avoid tanning salons
- Don’t smoke
- Eat well
- Drink alcohol only in moderation
- Take the anti-oxidants you should be taking anyway, including Vitamins C, E, A, and others we will recommend to you
Do LipLase treatments hurt?
Patients experience little to no discomfort from this procedure. Some temporary tingling, tenderness, or slight swelling of tissue may occur.