- Soba (across the street) – one of our favorite upscale yet casual places to eat with a creative, pan-Asian menu.
- Umi (across the street) – arguably the top gourmet Japanese sushi restaurant in Pittsburgh
- Daphne Café and Grill (1 block away) – Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine (Tue. – Sun. 11 am – 9 pm)
- Casbah (6 blocks away, near Whole Foods) – upscale and delicious
- Noodlehead (6 blocks away, near Whole Foods) – wonderful inexpensive Thai restaurant
- Walnut Street (7 blocks from our office) offers a variety of restaurants and is one of the favorite places to shop in Pittsburgh. It has an Apple Store, Lulu Lemon, Banana Republic, great boutique clothing stores like Dina Ellen and much more.
Click here for a Google Maps view of local restaurants near our office.