Click here for a Google Maps view of local restaurants near our office.
Restaurants Near Pittsburgh Center for Holistic Dentistry
- Soba (across the street) – one of our favorite upscale yet casual places to eat with a creative, pan-Asian menu.
- Umi (across the street) – arguably the top gourmet Japanese sushi restaurant in Pittsburgh
- Living Juicy (across the street) – juices, smoothies and salads
- Harris Grill (across the street) – a fun, inexpensive and very good place to eat
- Casbah (6 blocks away, near Whole Foods) – upscale and delicious
- Noodlehead (6 blocks away, near Whole Foods) – wonderful inexpensive Thai restaurant
- Walnut Street (7 blocks from our office) offers a variety of restaurants and is one of the favorite places to shop in Pittsburgh. It has an Apple Store, Lulu Lemon, Banana Republic, great boutique clothing stores like Dina Ellen and much more.